Wednesday 29 February 2012

Being Creative

If there's one thing I love doing, that's being creative.  It doesn't matter what I may be doing, I'd rather make things happen in a creative way....as I can imagine a lot of you would also do.  So today I embarked on tuning up or rather prettying up my blog.  Again, it was a learning curve just to find the right links and buttons to adjust things, but oh so much fun was had!!  I am aware that to some people exploring the possibilities on the internet can be daunting.  But remember, it is a tool just like any other tool we use in our creative processes.  Drawing, photographing, sculpting, painting can all be utilized and used within or taken from, cyberspace. I feel blessed to have such a tool so I have decided to embrace it fully.  And in embracing it, I can research the worlds resources.  Today's little flurry with my blog has taught me that interacting with text, imagery and not being scared to be geeky can help me answer many philosophical questions.  My talking out loud to you is clarifying what it is I'm on about.  Hopefully I will see the effects of this self analyzing in my work and research....so today's thought is....dialogue through the web is just another form of creative exploration and it's absolutely cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment