Sunday 26 February 2012

Knowing by Being-There Making:Explicating the Tacit Post-Subject in Use

Remember I mentioned I needed an 'art speak' dictionary??  My head is now full of words that are fabulously poetic....yet I don't have a clue what they mean?!  I have been told with great certainty that I will learn these gorgeous mouthfuls in no time at all and I will soon be intellectualizing my written research....I will be an academic!!!  Oh my God I am so excited!  Snap out of it girl!!  Before all that can happen I have to read, write, document, make, design, rip apart, scream loud!!  and probably pull my hair out......am I that uneducated?  Oh my God now I am full of angst....
So, I challenge you intellectuals out there to read the above piece of written poetry (written by Cameron Tonkinwise, link below) and tell me what you think.  I can't wait to understand it!!
http://www.materialthinking.org/papers/30    If you can't find it there are plenty of other juicy journals to look at....:)
P.S.  Learning is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment